We know that electronic products have high requirements for electrostatic protection, especially precision electronic components. Powerful digital display manufacturers have done a better job in production technology and anti-static. Next, let's take a look. led digital screen electrostatic protection knowledge.
1. Source of static electricity: The sources of static electricity that affect the circuit mainly include human body, plastic products and related equipment. Sources of static electricity from the environment of use include objects and materials; floors, work tables and chairs; work clothes, packaging containers; painted or waxed surfaces, organic and fiberglass materials; cement floors, painted or waxed floors, plastic floor tiles, or floor leather; Synthetic fiber work clothes, non-conductive work shoes, clean cotton work clothes; plastics, boxes, boxes, bags, trays, foam liners.
2. Electrostatic discharge failure: sudden failure and latent failure. More than 90% of electrostatic failures in the use environment are potential failures.
3. Anti-static measures:
1) Conduct electrostatic knowledge and related technical training for personnel using electrostatic sensitive circuits.
2) Establish an anti-static work area, use anti-static floors, anti-static workbenches, anti-static grounding wires and anti-static appliances in this area, and control the relative humidity above 40 degrees.
3) The harm of static electricity to electronic equipment may appear in some small details at ordinary times, and attention should be paid to the processing of details.
4) ESD damaged equipment should be marked separately and should not be confused with normal equipment.
5) ESD safety and control procedures: establish a sound ESD static management system and strengthen daily inspections.
4. Transportation and packaging: The led digital screen should always be stored in an anti-static bag or container in daily operations. This includes WIP for Inventory, Shipping, and Inventory. Precautions when transporting include consumable fleets, boxes or other equipment that are grounded when transporting led digital screens, such as conductive wheels or trailers; digital displays are currently the most widely used display products for large screens on the market, because it belongs to high-end display products, Production costs are relatively high. Digital display manufacturers need to conduct anti-static knowledge training for company employees, and control the relative humidity above 40 degrees to minimize the damage rate of digital displays during transportation.